Tuesday 11 September 2012

Ibiza Adventure

Hi guys!!! Sorry for the lack of posts on my blog, but I have been sunning myself in Ibiza . . .  I'm not going to lie - I loved it! :) I did the full works - I went to Space, Sankeys, Zoo Project, Amnesia and to top it off Cafe Mambo for the gorgeous sunset. I do apologise for the quality of photos, we weren't allowed cameras into the clubs so they are took of my iPhone.

Here is a selection of my favourite outfits I wore on holiday, the first one is my coral Zara skirt and my white leather bralet. I wore this outfit for a night to Cafe Mambo, if anyone has been there you'll know how beautiful the sunset strip can be. The second is my Aztec Topshop dress - I saw a couple of girls wearing it. I love neon colours and love my little bra tops for primark and tropical print skirt from Topshop.

The below two outfits are my favourite ones - the Aztec sequin crop top Topshop and white vintage Levi shorts. I accessorise my outfits alot and here I have rings from Urban, Topshop and H&M. A watch from Chanel and my neon tiger print bracelet from H&M. My second favourite is my Zoo Project outfit with my black cut out H&M swimsuit and my vintage denim Levi shorts and my white rope necklace. I love my animal print head scarf that was a steal from Primark sale

White Bralet - H&M, Coral maxi skirt - Zara, Aztex dress - Topshop, Neon Pink Bandeau top - Primark, Tropical print dress - Topshop


 Aztex Sequin crop top - Topshop, Vintage White Denim Shorts - Levi, Long Brown Feather Earrings - River Island.

 Neon pink Tiger print bracelet - H&M, Rings from - H&M and UO and Topshop
Black cut-out Swimsuit - H&M, Denim shorts - Levi, Black thin belt - Primark, Animal print shirt vintage - Ebay - Urban Outfitters, Animal print head scarf - Primark, White rope necklace - H&M.

3 comments:

  1. I actually love all your outfits, want your wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a brilliant time, hope the holiday blues haven't been too bad! Love your white rope necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete